Monday, November 07, 2005

......And the Lupine Enigma returns....

Hello, Friends all.

First of all, I would like to apologize for the lack of posting here in the past week or so. Honestly, it was not really my fault. At least not much. You see, I was trying to transfer the copy of the novel I'm currently writing, which was saved on my corrupted old hard drive, over to my new hard drive. This I did. But somewhere along the line, I must have tripped something in my computer, because all of a sudden, my internet connection was gone. Annihilated. Completely wiped away.

Um, perhaps not completely. My connection still WORKED. But none of my browsers would recognize it. And, boy, was I ever angry about that. I don't watch television. I don't listen to the radio. Quite frankly, the internet is, like, my only connection to the world, and the only way I would ever know what is going on in the world around me. Without the internet, I've pretty much been living in a bubble, completely cut off from the world. And that sucks. There's, like, some sort of withdrawal that a human being gets when they are denied news, I guess....

So my posting on this blog has been somewhat impossible, to say the least, over the last week or so. But have no fear. I have returned. And though there is no Lone Wolf story this week, our dear friend, the Lupine Enigma, shall return with my next post, hopefully within a couple days. This post, I have devoted simply to just making sure everyone knows what's going on....

Anyways, I'm out of here for now. Ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

simple hit counter
Google

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License. The characters of David Shand, Teresa Kobayashi, and Special Giznap are the intellectual property of David Shand, Christopher Tout, and Kyle Allesia, respectively.